The Board re-elected its 13 acting members, except for E.Ivanov from Rusal who was replaced by Rushan Bogaudinov, Director of Control & Revision Department of CJSC Rusal Global Management B.V.; and S. Skvortsov from the State Corporation «RosTechnologies» who was succeeded by Andrey Korobov, Adviser to the Director-General of the State Corporation «RosTechnologies» for promotion the development, production and export of high technology products.
The Board of Directors was elected as follows:
- Gareth Penny, Executive Chairman of New World Resources plc;
- Rushan Bogaudinov, Director of Control & Revision Department of CJSC Rusal Global Management B.V.;
- Andrei Bougrov, Deputy CEO for Government and Investor Relations, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of MMC Norilsk Nickel;
- Sergey Barbashev, CEO, Chairman of the Board of CJSC INTERROS HC;
- Alexey Bashkirov, Deputy CEO of CJSC INTERROS HC and member of the Board of CJSC INTERROS HC;
- Sergey Bratukhin, President of Invest AG;
- Marianna Zakharova, Deputy CEO for Legal Affairs, Member of the Board of CJSC INTERROS HC;
- Stalbek Mishakov, Advisor to the CEO, RUSAL;
- Gerhard Prinsloo, Director of Natural Resources Partnership;
- Andrey Korobov, CEO PT Global Resources LLC, Advisor of CEO Adviser to the Director-General of the State Corporation «RosTechnologies» for promotion the development, production and export of high technology products;
Maxim Sokov, General Director of En+ management, the First Deputy General Director of En+ Group Limited, En+ Group;
- Vladislav Soloviev, CEO of CJSC RUSAL Global Management B.V.;
- Robert Edwards, Independent Non-executive Director of GB Minerals Ltd.
Gareth Penny was elected the Chairman of the Board, Andrei Bougrov was elected the Deputy Chairman of the Board. The Audit Committee is headed by Gerhard Prinsloo, the Strategy Committee by Maxim Sokov, the Corporate Governance, Nomination and Remuneration Committee by Sergey Bratukhin, and the Budget Committee by Alexey Bashkirov.
Previously, the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders held on December 11, 2014 approved the payment of dividend for the nine months of the fiscal year 2014 in the amount of RUB 762.34 per ordinary share. Therefore, the total dividend for 2014 amounts to RUB 1,432.38 per ordinary share, which fully meets the targets set out in Norilsk Nickel’s strategy.