Interros completed the list of nominees for the MMC Board of Directors to be presented at Norilsk Nickel EGM. The list contains both the representatives of Interros, and the candidates chosen after consultations with the other MMS shareholders.
Following persons are proposed by Interros as independent directors:
- Alexander S. Voloshin, member of the BoD of MRSK Holding; member of the BoD of RAO Energy Systems of the East;
- Gerard Holden, Non-Executive Chairman at GCM Resources; former Managing Director and Global Head of Mining and Metals at Barclays Capital;
- Brad Mills, CEO of Lonmin PLC, third world biggest platinum producer (2004-2008);
- Farhad Moshiri, Chairman of the BoD of Metalloinvest.
Following persons are nominated by Interros as its own representatives on MMC BoD
- Andrey Klishas,Vice-President, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Interros;
- Guerman Aliev, Deputy CEO, Interros;
- Andrei Bougrov, Managing Director, Interros;
- Anton Cherny, Deputy CEO, Investments, Interros;
- Alexander Polevoy, Chief Financial Officer, Interros;
- Sergey L. Batekhin, First Deputy General Director Executive Director, MMC Norilsk Nickel.