The new BoD comprises:
- Guerman Aliev, Deputy CEO;
- Sergey Barbashev, Chief Executive Officer;
- Andrei Bougrov, Managing Director;
- Anton Cherny, Deputy CEO, Investments;
- Andrey Klishas, Chairman and Vice President;
- Dmitry Kostoyev, Managing Director, Investments;
- Ivan Linkov, Director, Information and External Communication Department;
- Alexander Polevoy, Chief Financial Officer;
- Vladimir Potanin, President;
- Marianna Zakharova, Director, Legal Department;
- Larissa Zelkova, Deputy CEO; Director, Department of PR Development.
Guerman Aliev was born in 1970. Graduated from London Business School majoring in Finance. From 1992 through 1995, served as an associate in the Finance Department of Gulf Oil (Canada), Ltd.
From 1995 through 1996, worked at Renaissance Capital (Moscow) as a Fixed Income Sales Associate.
In 1996, joined Merrill Lynch (London) as a Director of Global Equity Derivatives, then as a Director of Equity Capital Markets in charge of equity-linked capital markets activities in Emerging Regions of South Africa, Israel, Eastern Europe and Russia.
From March 2001 through April 2003, served as a Director of Equity Capital Markets at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (London) covering mostly Western European countries.
In April 2003, joined Rosbank as a Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Anton Cherny was born on August 8, 1972 in Moscow. Graduated from Moscow State Institute for International Relations in 1994 with a Masters degree in International Relations. In 2000 received an MBA from INSEAD business school (Fontainebleau, France).
In 1994 — 1999, held different positions form attach to deputy minister assistant within the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In 2000, joined the London office of Merrill Lynch as Deputy Director and then Vice President of Capital Markets and Financing Group in Europe.
In 2005, was appointed Director of the Capital Markets Group at Renaissance Capital.
Since 2008, member of the Board of Renaissance Capital.