Shareholders of ROSBANK elected the new board of Directors
On February 19th, 2009, the extraordinary general meeting of Rosbank shareholders was held in Moscow. The agenda included the election of new Board of Directors and approval of amendments to Banks Charter.
The general shareholders meeting of Rosbank appointed members of the Board of Directors as follows:
- G.R. Aliev, Deputy CEO of Interros Holding Company;
- M.G. Gilman, Professor of Economics, Head of Economic Policy Center of Academy of Economics, Moscow;
- V.Y. Golubkov, CEO of Rosbank;
- M.A. Zakharova, Director of Legal department of Interros Holding Company;
- S. Cabannes, Deputy CEO of Societe Generale Group;
- J-L. Mattei, Head of International Retail Banking, Societe Generale;
- Prabhkirat Singh Narula, Managing Director of Swaraj Capital LLC, New York;
- C. Poirier, Senior Advisor to the Chairman and to the CEO of Societe Generale;
- P. Citerne, Deputy CEO of Societe Generale Group.