Starting from April 26, 2013 the Management Board shall include the following members:
- Vladimir Potanin, General Director and Chairman of the Management Board,
- Onik Aznauryan, Deputy General Director for Non-productive Assets and Power Supply Management, Sergey Batekhin, Deputy General Director — Head of Sales, Commerce and Logistics Unit,
- Elena Bezdenezhnykh, Deputy General Director — Head of Corporate Governance, Asset Management and Legal Unit,
- Andrey Bougrov, Deputy General Director for Government and Investor Relations,
- Larisa Zelkova, Deputy General Director for Social Policy and Public Relations,
- Sergey Malyshev, Deputy General Director — Head of Economy and Finance Unit,
- Nina Plastinina, Director of Internal Control Department,
- Alexander Ryumin, Director of the Polar Division of MMC Norilsk Nickel,
- Sergey Selyandin, General Director of OJSC Kola MMC,
- Pavel Fyodorov, Deputy General Director for Strategy and Business Development,
- Evgeny Yakovlev, First Deputy General Director.
The Board of Directors made a decision to convene the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company (AGM) on June 6, 2013, and approved the agenda and the regulations of the AGM, format and text of the voting bulletin, the report containing the motivated position of the Board of Directors of the Company with respect to items of the agenda of the AGM, as well as other documents related to the organization of the AGM. Date of compiling the list of persons eligible to attend the AGM (record date) shall be April 30, 2013.
The Board of Directors recommended that the shareholders approve dividends for 2012 in the amount of RUR 400.83 per ordinary share. In addition, the Board approved recommendations on remuneration and reimbursement of expenses of independent directors, members of the Board of Directors of the Company.
For more informationplease see the press-release: http://www.nornik.ru/en/press/news/3801/