ROSBANKs AGM agenda included approval of the 2006 annual report; the annual balance sheet as of 1 Jan 2007; profit and loss statement for the year 2006.
Shareholders were satisfied with the results of ROSBANKs activity in 2006. In 2006 the Bank has doubled its book profit, significantly increased its assets and took important steps to increase its capital, said Andrey Klishas, chairman of the BoD. However our achievements are not limited only to financial data as ROSBANK was awarded with a number of Russian and international awards, including the prestigious Bank of the Year in Russia award of The Banker magazine. ROSBANK has also attracted a new strategic partner Societe Generale group and holds leading positions in every segment of the retail market.
Im confident that this positive development trend will help us to achieve even more impressive results in future, he added.
The shareholders decided not to pay dividends for the Y2006 and to channel the retained profits into replenishing of the ROSBANKs funds
The shareholders elected of the new Board of Directors:
- Andrei Bougrov, Managing Director, Interros;
- Philippe Citerne, Director and Co-Chief Executive Officer, Societe Generale
- Mukhadin Eskindarov, Rector, Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Martin Gilman, Professor, head of Center for Economic Policy, Moscow Higher School of Economics;
- Allan Hirst, Member of the Board, non-executive director, NorthStar Corporate Finance
- Andrey Klishas, Director General, Chairman of the Board, Interros;
- Jean-Louis Mattei, Head of International Retail Banking, Societe Generale
- Alexander Popov, Chairman of the Board, ROSBANK
- Georgui Zabolotsky, first Vice-president, Rosbank; Director General, Fincom investments and management